Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finally!


It has been over a year since I first began talking about having a blog to share my thoughts and feelings with everyone out there in a straight-thinking informal manner. Well, it has finally happened! Why now, some may ask, and not, say, two or three years from now. The answer is that I could no longer keep that which ought to be expressed or discussed. Besides, I would never know where I truly stand if I don't have any feedback. Most blogs either provide commentaries or information on a particular subject or function as a personal diary. This blog will be both. My main goal here is to have a dialogue with you and hopefully learn a little bit more about myself and in turn, you about me. I look forward to your comments.

Cheers!

Holger

0 comments:

Post a Comment